Play-Doh Developmental Benefits Did you know?
• Play-Doh extruders will help your child develop two-handed skills.
• Play-Doh cutters will help strengthen your child’s hand muscles.
• Play-Doh stampers will help your child develop pre-writing skills by strengthening the pincer grip.
• Play-Doh rollers will help develop your child’s hand-eye coordination.
• Cutting, squeezing, stamping and rolling PLAY-DOH compound, helps children develop fine motor skills.
• Playing with PLAY-DOH compound sparks creativity
• PLAY-DOH compound keeps toddlers busy and stretches their attention spans!
• Squeezing PLAY-DOH compound helps toddlers develop the skills they need for tying shoes and buttoning clothes.
There are various play doh activity sets sold. The play doh aisle is filled with great choices that fit your child imaginative skills.
As a nanny, I use play doh as part of my quiet time activity, it’s always amazing to see how involved the children get and how it enhances their imaginative skills.
This year, give the gift of play doh!
SOLD ON AMAZON.COM